- SUSPECTING YOU MIGHT BE EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS?
Get Your Peace of Mind
Results Within 1 Hour
On-Site Testing Analyzer
Reliable Antigens Test Result
No shipping, No waiting
Fast and Accurate
WHAT IS AN ANTIGEN TEST BEST FOR?
You can consider an antigen test if,
- You suspect that you have been exposed to the virus recently
- If there are no signs of illness you still think you have COVID-19
- If you need COVID test for work or travel
- For travel, certain countries and regions accept molecular testing
5886 Mowry School Rd, Newark CA, 94560
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER TESTING FOR COVID-19?
Antigen testing can benefit,
- You personally
- Immediate neighbors
- Customers across the country
- Customer across globally
Other important considerations include:
These tests can help determine if you are currently infected with
- The SARS-CoV-2 virus
- I have never been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Even if you have never been diagnosed with COVID-19
For your loved ones
Inform your family and friends of your previous contacts and suggest that they talk to your healthcare provider about the test if you have been in close contact. Inspire people who have contacted you to test.
For everyone around you
Public health officials can use data from antibody tests to get a more accurate understanding of the:
- COVID-19 epidemic
- Assisting in research helps to understand the immune response to COVID-19 better
Understand the true spread cause of the virus is the key to slowing down its spread.
HOW DO I GET MY TEST RESULTS?
Your test results will usually be displayed on the same day of your test in 30 minutes or less. Schedule your appointment for quick access (5 minutes), and your test results will be displayed at the end of the day. Your products will be sent via:
You can also decide when the test is complete.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, a new type of virus that causes infectious respiratory diseases in humans.
- COVID-19 can present mild to severe illness
- Some people who are infected with COVID-19 may have no symptoms at all
- The elderly and people of any age who have primary medical conditions have a higher risk of serious illness from COVID-19.
The severe consequences of COVID-19 include:
The SARS-CoV-2 virus can not only spread to others when they are sick, and it can even extend to others before a person shows signs or symptoms of the birth disease such as:
- Difficulty breathing
How does the antigen test work?
The COVID-19 antigen test is designed to detect SARS-CoV-2 specific nucleocapsid protein (N protein) in nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of having COVID-19 within the first five days of the onset of symptoms. Learn more here.